Fairfax, California Mar 6, 2023 (Issuewire.com) - Bootie Labs LLC, the firm behind the Bootie Babe® beauty brand is developing music for an all-female hip-hop group.
CEO and Creative Director Mookie O'Hara has produced a variety of music acts in San Francisco dating back to the mid-nineties.
He provided some background:
"SuperBooty was the first group I produced in SF. They were a 15-piece funk band that performed over 350 concerts all over California including shows with Kool and the Gang, The Isley Brothers, and Morris Day and the Time."
More On Primepresswire ::
- Rocco A. Chiappini, MD, a Physiatrist with HealthAlliance Hospital Mary's Ave - MidHudson Regional Hospital
- The biopharmaceutical contract fabricating market is projected to develop at an annualized pace of ~8%, till 2030
- Expert advice on gaming addiction in young people and children
- Food and Beverage Consultant
- Now Shift Patient by King Air Ambulance Services from Siliguri
O'Hara has also worked extensively as a brand and product designer and launched his cheeky nail lacquer brand in 2013. It was covered by Time Magazine and features patented torso-shaped bottles.
Mookie's latest effort is both creative and strategic.
"We've been trying to break thru the beauty industry for several years now and thought that perhaps producing some bootie-themed rap music and developing an all-female act might help move the brand forward", he said.
To that end, O'Hara put his lyrical skills to work and wrote over thirty songs with titles like "Freaky Cheeky", "Bringing Up the Rear", "Uncanny Fanny" and "Tail Spin".
Bootie Labs is seeking hip-hop labels, producers, and female artists to partner with.
The latest bootie babe song lyrics are posted here: https://songbay.co/portfolio/80618
Bootie Labs LLC
Source :Bootie Labs LLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.