Washington, D.C, District of Columbia Mar 31, 2021 (Issuewire.com) - The International Association for Verification of World Trade Records (IAVWTR) is restructuring its global operations to significantly improve its delivery of services to exporters in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. The company is now entering the United Arab Emirates directly through a new subsidiary next month.
"Though we have member firms in the MENA region to carry out all due functions of the IAVWTR, we are now directly entering the UAE to have full control of the process in one of the world's most active trading hubs. We did consider Qatar as an alternative but ultimately settled on the UAE as our principal place of operations in the Middle East," said Jenna Bradley, Consultant at the IAVWTR.
"And to have a formidable presence that allows us to support our member firms in the region in every possible way, we are going to hire around 300 employees in the current year in the UAE alone," Bradley further added.
More On Primepresswire ::
- Spread The Love For Marathi Says Viveck Shettyy On Marathi Diwas
- Ruhol Ahmad Kawa,the son of Kashmir who won millions of hearts with his poems
- SRM to bring premium Russian kids channels Tiji Russia and Gulli Girl to the UAE
- Website Development: How to Make WordPress Website Responsive?
- Digital Marketing Companies in Mangalore | Advertising Agency Mangalore
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the International Association for Verification of World Trade Records (IAVWTR) is a private, for-profit global organization that verifies traders' prior trade and financial records for transparency in new international trade relationships.
+1 (202) 900-5040
2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW, 4th Floor
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.