SPDS in collaboration with AAPS - APTI is proud to announce the second year of "(DRPI) 2021 - ONLINE"
Mumbai, Maharashtra Jul 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) - DRPI Online 2021 is followed by the recently concluded Disso India 2021 - the 10th edition of the annual flagship event organized by SPDS which, in recent times, has been enhanced by collaboration with the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS). The symposium, a three-day-long online International Conference on Dissolution Science and Applications was held from 24th to 26th of July 2021. A galaxy of eminent speakers including Dr. Vinod Shah (USA), Dr. Tina Morris (USA), Dr.Andrew Vick ( USA) Dr. Umesh Banakar (USA), Dr. Deanna Mudie (USA), Mr. Samir Haddouchi (France), Dr. Padma Devarajan (India), Dr.A.K.Bansal (India) and Mr. Vijay Kshirsagar (India) among others enlightened the attendees on current dissolution-centric technologies and sciences.
DRPI Online -2021 was inspired by the success of DRPI-2020. The latter was developed by Dr. L. Ramaswamy, General Secretary- SPDS & Managing Director of Sotax India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai based on an idea suggested by Prof Saranjit Singh, NIPER, SAS Nagar, India to support research students from the universities.
While talking with Dr. Prakash Bhosale a media representative with SPDS General secretory & MD of SOTAX India Dr. L. Ramaswamy said that the event is designed as a Disso Research Presentation Competition wherein presentations received from the Pharmacy Institutes/colleges/Industry across the country is categorized into 5 zones as per the location of its origin as East, West, Central, North, and South. Each zone has a panel of experts (from academia & industry) headed by highly qualified and experienced eminent academicians as the Zonal Chairs.
DRPI Online - 2021 is designed as a special competitive forum to showcase the research work of Young Researchers- from Academia & Industry with the following objectives:
More On Toptelecast :-
- Helping small to medium scaled business houses globally to get back in business post lockdown
- Engaged Strategy Partners With Podium To Give Australia's Local Businesses An Unfair Advantage
- Cardano based BHAX, base currency of exchange platform Bithashex goes Live!
- Top Eight Safest Neighborhoods to Live in Toronto
- Registration Opens for New Green Building Certificate
- To provide an online platform/forum/ opportunity to all young upcoming bright Pharmacy students (UG, PG & Research scholars), Faculty, and Young scientists from industry to exhibit their research work, talent, and findings to the Pharma Scientific Community across our country now and later to the whole world.
- To enable the participants to gain confidence and poise through a presentation of their research work done by individuals/groups from respective colleges, universities, institutions, and industries to a panel of highly reputed, qualified, and experienced luminaries & professors from India and abroad.
- To encourage participants to excel in their science and its dissemination by providing a platform for participation in a pan India competition.
- To provide attractive monetary rewards as well as wider opportunities including international exposure to deserving candidates selected through the competition.
SPDS - DISSO RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS, INDIA 2021 - ONLINE will be an important national event with a large professional gathering of Student/Industry delegates and luminaries from Academia and Industry.
Abstracts were invited describing original research related to dissolution and solubility modulation, which may include the following:
- Dissolution and Solubility Modulation;
- In-vitro release studies of Conventional & Novel dosage forms, including Herbals, Nutraceuticals & Cosmeceuticals;
- Pharmacokinetics & IVIVC studies;
- Modified Dissolution Equipment and Methodologies, including Biorelevant Media & Automation;
- Computational tools, PBPK Modelling.
A total of 226 Scientific Abstracts have been received from over 100 Institutions. Presenting authors of selected abstracts have provided a video recording of their presentation which will be evaluated by a cross zonal team in a totally blinded process.
DRPI 2021 - Online will be conducted through the following rounds;
- Preliminary Screening Round of video presentations
- Semi-finals - 10th and 11th July (already finished now)
- All India Finals - 17th July
How can one attend?
All students/ faculty from across the country are welcome to participate as presenters/ attendees or both via online payment of a nominal donation of Rs. 500/- only through the DRPI website.
Final Event (17th July 2021)
The event has already garnered support from corporate houses including Sotax India Pvt Ltd (Platinum Sponsor), ACG Worldwide (Platinum Sponsor), BASF, Electrolab, Image Provision, Cytiva, Lab India, Mettler, Agilent, Inveniolife (Biorelavant Media), USP, Waters, Spookfish, etc.
For more information, news and updates, please visit our event website: drpi.spds.in.
Dr. Prakash Bhosale
Source :BBG EBRANDING MEDIA
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.